God Connections

God Connections

Friday, January 6, 2012

A Free Bible Reading Plan that Will Work for You

What better time of the year to begin reading through the Bible than at the beginning! Most of us have tried a reading program where we got bogged down in Leviticus and gave up. This reading program is simple and easy. You're not required to read every day. (Face it, we all skip days, don't we?) And even if you don't finish in a year, that's okay. God doesn't keep track of such things, and he will bless you for reading his Word.

If you'd like a copy, go to my FaceBook page and send me a message with your e-mail. And tell your friends!

Last year was a difficult year physically, financially, and emotionally. So I didn't write many blogs. This year I hope to be more faithful in blogging, both on this blog and my Perfect Word blog. Please subscribe to this blog and you'll get a notification when I do post.

Happy New Year to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment